- This course has passed.
Overpressure Protection – Pressure Relief Devices
December 3, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm| TBA
8am to 4:30pm / 1 Day
HSC, Dates to be Announced Soon
December 3, 2018
For Registration & Information
This 1-day course uses lectures and examples to explain the correct procedure for sizing and selecting safety relief valves and rupture discs.
- The applicable ASME, API and ANSI specifications which govern safety relief valves and rupture discs
- Safety relief valve design and operation.
- Rupture Discs types, operation, and rating types
- Different types of overpressure protection and their uses
- ASME, API and ANSI specification review
- Valve design
- Sizing requirement overview
- Gas and vapor sizing
- Liquid sizing
- Fire sizing