1. Purposes and Certain Terms
- “we”, “our” and “us” means Puffer-Sweiven LP, a Delaware limited partnership, and its affiliates;
- “you” and “your” means a user of the Website; and
- Website means the website at http://puffer.com and its subdomains.
You agree not to:
- Use or access the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Use or access the Website to impersonate any person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or access to it;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website or access to it any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, spyware or any other harmful code, file or program;
- Restrict or inhibit the ability of any other person to access or use the Website;
- Modify, adapt or translate any portion of the Website; or
- Remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights from the Website.
3. Privacy—Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and could permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address or any information you submit to us that identifies you individually.
The Website will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it. You can visit and browse the Website without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself. Therefore, if you do not want us to obtain any personally identifiable information about you, please do not submit it to us.
Alternatively, you may choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself, which may be maintained as described below. The Website may collect personally identifiable information about you by methods such as the following:
- Registration Forms – If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of the Website, or to opt-in to receive Puffer-Sweiven information through another site, you must apply by completing and submitting the registration form on the Website. This form requires certain personally identifiable information that may include, without limitation, your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, areas of interest, product usage, and/or a unique individual password.
- Transactions and Activity – If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through the Website, we will collect information about the transactions in which you engage while on the Website and your other activity on the Website. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the Website that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amount, payment, and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
- Email and other voluntary communications – You may also choose to communicate with us through email, via the Website, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
We may use the personally identifiable information collected through the Website primarily for such purposes as: helping to establish and verify the identity of users; opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts or memberships; processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications; providing services and support to users; improving the website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences; providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about Puffer-Sweiven and its affiliates; responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions; and maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
4. Privacy—Collection and Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
When you visit the Website, like when you visit most other websites, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the internet (such as “aol.com” or “earthlink.net”), the date and time you access the Website, the pages you access while at the Website, and the internet address of the website, if any, from which you linked directly to the Website. This information is not personally identifiable.
We use the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by its servers primarily to help us administer and improve the Website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. Again, this information is not personally identifiable.
5. Disclosure of Information
We do not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you. We may use unaffiliated companies to help maintain and operate the Website or for other reasons related to the operation of our business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information for that purpose. We may also disclose personally identifiable information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
6. Children’s Privacy
The Website is directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 13 or older. We will not approve applications of, or establish or maintain registrations for any child whom we know to be under the age of 13. We does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we nevertheless discovers that we have received personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom we otherwise have reason to believe is, under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our systems. Additionally, a child’s parent or legal guardian may request that the child’s information be corrected or deleted from our files by requesting this via our Contact Us page.
7. “Cookies” and Advertisers
The Website’s server, or the servers of companies that are used to operate this site, may place a “cookie” on your computer to allow you to use the website and to personalize your experience. A “cookie” is a small piece of data that can be sent by a web server to your computer, which then may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow us to recognize your computer while you are on the Website and help customize your online experience and make it more convenient for you, as well as help us serve promotions/ads based on past visits and preferences. Cookies are also useful in allowing more efficient log-in for users, tracking transaction histories and preserving information between sessions. The information collected from cookies may also be used to improve the functionality of the Website.
8. External Links
The Website may contain links to other websites not maintained or related to us. These links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with the Website, Puffer-Sweiven or its affiliates.
We have not reviewed any or all of the sites hyper-linked to or from the Website and you agree that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. We make no representations or warranties, either express or implied, in relation to the goods or services received from these links, the content, completeness or accuracy of these links, or the sites hyper-linked to the Website.
We do not endorse third-party sites hyper-linked to the Website and if you access any such websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help guard personally identifiable information. If transactions are offered on the site, transaction information is transmitted to and from us in encrypted form using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. Please be aware, however, that any email or other transmission you send through the internet cannot be completely protected against unauthorized interception.
10. Choice/Opt Out
To provide service to you, we may send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of its website. From time to time, we may also wish to send you other messages or updates about the Website, Puffer-Sweiven, our affiliates, or their promotions and other activities. If you do not wish to receive non-transaction/security related communications from us, please notify us via the Contact Us page. If you do not wish to receive promotions in the future, please click the “unsubscribe” link on any promotional email you receive from us.
We reserve the right to modify or supplement this Policy at any time. If a material change to the terms of this Policy is made, we will post a notice on the homepage and a link to the revised Policy.
12. Legal Disclaimer
Save as expressly provided in this Policy, the Website is made available to you on an “as is” basis. Nothing in this Policy is intended to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal or commercial injury or loss caused directly or indirectly by our negligence, for fraudulent misrepresentation. We disclaim and do not accept any liability to you in respect of the Website, your use of it or otherwise. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Website is suitable for your intended purposes. We accept no liability as to the suitability or fitness of the Website in meeting your needs and we exclude to the fullest extent permissible by law all express or implied warranties, representations, conditions or terms. We give no warranty:
- That access to the Website will be error free;
- That the Website and/or the computer server from which the Website are made available are free from viruses or other harmful components; or
- As to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, reliability, quality or suitability of any content contained in or delivered via the Website or otherwise made available in connection with the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that the operation of the Website is dependent upon the proper ad effective functioning of the internet and other third party equipment and services, and that we do not guarantee and will not be liability for these in any way.
13. Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property rights in the Website and copyright in all material stored, displayed and accessible on the Website is either owned by us or duly licensed by us from third parties. All such rights are reserved.
14. Governing Law