Puffer-Sweiven's Systems Integration Center in Stafford, Texas will be hosting its third annual Open House and Educational Day on Thursday, January 30 from 1-8pm.
Educational sessions will run from 1pm-5pm with the Open House kicking off at 4:30pm. Tours of our facilities and one of our 53' mobile valve VR-certified repair shops will also be available.
Our Sessions include:
• Oilfield Automation Solutions: Zedi Cloud SCADA, FB3000 New Emerson RTU Platform
• Systems Solutions: PK Demo & Presentation, DeltaV Live
• Reliability Solutions: Digital Transformation with Advanced Analytics, Online Machinery Health Monitoring
• Performance Services: Cyber Security, Control Performance Improvement
• Oil & Gas: Flame & Gas, Chemical Management in O&G Applications, Solutions Discussion for problems our customers in the O&G industry are facing
The Product Showcase includes:
• Control Cabinets
• DeltaV SIS
• Junction Boxes
• PLC Panels
• Server Cabinets
• LACT Printer
• Virtual System
Our Open House will include drinks, appetizers and door prizes.
To join us for our Open House and/or Educational Sessions, register here.