Emerson has developed an innovative, proactive evaluation process for customers wanting to achieve the maximum operational performance and reliability from their DeltaV distributed control system (DCS).
The Site Evaluation Service will enable customers to assess the configuration state and performance of the main elements of their system against Emerson’s best practices, determining areas for improved performance and highlighting potential issues to process performance and uptime.
The Site Evaluation Service is available for the DeltaV DCS. This assesses the site across several dimensions and provides a quantitative measure of performance covering:
- High level revision of installed hardware, software and power and grounding system
- Product lifecycle and reliability status
- Status of cybersecurity protection for optimal performance
- Performance of alarms against industry standards and best practices
- Performance and synchronization of control loops
- Workforce Training and Development.
- Make better, more informed decisions
- Lower operating costs for the system
- Improve safety, security and asset reliability.
Please contact your Puffer Account Manager to learn more about this service today!