System health management, defined here as the systematic elimination of risks to system reliability, security and performance, is an ongoing process. The system health score in Guardian measures how well risks to your system’s safety, security and process are being managed. The fewer the number of open or unaddressed risks to your system, the better the score.
Change is constant, and so is the need for an effective, sustained and measurable program of system health management. The benefits of a defined System Health Management program include the following:
- Address technical concerns mentioned in each customer specific KBA
- Increased cybersecurity protection through updated software patches
- Identified action plans for the next Preventive Maintenance service
- Identify and replace hardware that are changing lifecycle statuses to Supported and Retired
- Scheduled recurring review of the Guardian Dashboard to maintain health score gains
Contact Puffer today to learn more about how our OEM factory trained and certified field service engineers can work with you to improve your DeltaV system health score, improve your DeltaV system’s availability while also reducing your risks of incurring unplanned production losses.
Interpreting your system health score: (0 – 10 scale)
- 8.0 In the top 2% of all systems’ health scores, indicative of an aggressive proactive response to Guardian identified system health risks.
- 7.0 In the top 8%. Emerson’s definition of best in class performance is a score of 7 and above.
- 6.0 In the top 20%. A positive indication that Guardian identified risks that are in need of some routine attention.
- 5.0 At the center of the bell curve of all system health scores. Immediate action is advised.
- 4.0 In the bottom 20%. Urgent action is advised.
Please contact your Puffer Account Manager to learn more about this service today!.