Stafford, TXJan 20, 2020
Puffer-Sweiven's Systems Integration Center in Stafford, TX will be hosting its third annual Open House and Educational Day on Thursday, January 30 from 1-8pm.
Educational sessions will run from 1pm-5pm with the Open House kicking off 4:30pm-8pm. Tours of our facilities and our 53' mobile valve VR-certified repair shop will also be available.
Join us for sessions on Oilfield Automation and O&G Solutions, among many others.
Our Open House will include drinks, appetizers and door prizes.
Attendance at one of the Educational Sessions is not required to attend the Open House. We hope you can join us!
1:00pm-5:00pm - Educational Sessions: Helping Drive Improved Performance for your Business (see Schedule for more detail)
• Oilfield Automation Solutions: Zedi Cloud SCADA, FB3000 New Emerson RTU Platform
• Systems Solutions: PK Demo & Presentation, DeltaV Live
• Reliability Solutions: Digital Transformation with Advanced Analytics, Online Machinery Health Monitoring
• Performance Services: Cyber Security, Control Performance Improvement
• Oil & Gas: Flame & Gas, Chemical Management in O&G Applications, Solutions Discussion for O&G Problems
4:30pm-8:00pm - Open House with drinks, appetizers and door prizes
Product Showcase: • Control Cabinets • DeltaV SIS • Junction Boxes • PLC Panels • Server Cabinets • LACT Printer • Virtual System
Sign up for a tour of our Systems Integration Center at registration!