In 2017, Covestro’s Baytown, Texas site adopted Emerson’s ST300 Program. Since then, Covestro has experienced significant program benefits and added business value.
In an Emerson Virtual Exchange presentation to be held on February 4, 2021, Covestro’s James Suisse and Puffer-Sweiven’s Jason Henry outline how ST300 helped drive Covestro’s system health score above 8.5 and kept it there. Their presentation will cover:
- ST300 program and why Covestro adopted it
- The process Emerson, Puffer-Sweiven, and Covestro undertook to make it a success
- Benefits from adoption:
- Increased average system health score to above 8.5 for 19 systems (9.5+ in many cases)
- Starting to predict behavior instead of reacting to emergencies
- Quicker support turnaround with on-site technicians
- Better communication and collaboration between Covestro, Puffer-Sweiven, and Emerson
- Improved lifecycle/upgrade planning and budgeting
- Downtime avoidance and greater financial savings
Can’t make it on February 4 at 11am CT?
Register anyway and access the recording on-demand.
Emerson Exchange has gone virtual this year, starting November 2020 and running through March 2021. Registration to Exchange allows you access to all live sessions and past on-demand presentations.